VIDEOS VIDEOS VIDEOS

I try not to do so many new music video posts but it looks like everyone wants their music to be seen and not just heard. So first of all today we've had a new video from Daughter for their latest single "Youth" (finally)...


This was actually the first song that I ever heard by Daughter and I loved it straight away. In my opinion this song is definitely one of their finest moments and I'm really surprised that they're only just releasing a video for it but hey, better late than never I suppose. I really really like this video. The simplicity is perfect. From the minimalist layout to even the omission of colour. Very fitting for the tone of the song. This was one of the best tracks on their If You Leave record, and they've done it justice.

Now for another new video out today from a band called Actions whom I wrote about as a "New Discovery" a while ago. Here's their new video for their single "Messages", enjoy...

ACTIONS - MESSAGES

 

LOVE this song, LOVE this video! I don't think I actually anticipated how good this would be and I was very pleasantly surprised. I'd heard the song prior but hearing the song again with the video actually made it sound even better for some reason. These guys are definitely ones to watch! This is their first ever music video as well actually so they should definitely be commended for its'/their professionalism. Well done lads :)

PS: Also just came across this video of Actions that I haven't seen, I feel this just needs to be appreciated because my goodness!! Such a tight and together band - very underrated right now. Time for people to start rating them here.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment