ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW VENTURA LIGHTS

A while ago, I posted about a new single that YouTube drummer Cobus Potgeiter's band - Ventura Lights, had released. A couple of months later and they've released a follow up track. Listen here...

VENTURA LIGHTS - Kings Are Coming

 

This is definitely quite a different direction to where their debut single "Superheroes" was heading. I have to say however, I like them both pretty equally at the moment. I'm still waiting for them to put out a song that really, really catches my attention because right now these couple of songs have left me wanting. The vocalist (Justin)'s vocals however are absolutely fantastic! Love his voice, he has a great range and nice control. I am looking forward to hearing the full record once they put it out. Check out their website www.venturalights.com to get on the mailing list and receive their first two singles free.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment