THE BAND WAGON

I seem to have fallen off the band wagon over the past couple of weeks and since I've been back from Latitude I haven't really jumped back on but I'm back now. Finally back in tune with the music world and here's a recap of the things I've caught up on over the past few days...

BIZKIT ARE BACKK!! This is something that I'd been hoping would happen for so long - it's awesome to have the bizkit back in my life. Have a listen to their new single...


I love this track. To be honest, I feel like if it was anyone other than Limp Bizkit, I would probably think it was a substandard song, there's just something about them that makes this track good haha. It's an odd video though and I still don't like Lil' Wayne but this song will definitely find it's way onto my iPod sometime soon. Also, this hopefully means that they'll be touring again soon! 

Next up, Beady Eye have released their new music video for "Shine A Light", one of my favourite songs from their new record BE. Have a watch and a listen...


Liam Gallagher is just a pretty cool guy isn't he? This video is also pretty cool. I love the tunnel shots that they have with the band. It's a bit weird seeing Liam dressed as a vicar but other than that - I quite like this video. Look forward to more releases from Beady Eye's new record.

Xfm have recently been playing this song by a new band - Smallpools and the first time I listened it, after about 30 seconds I said "nope, I don't like this" and by the end of this song I was like "ok, yep, I'm getting this song". So here, have a listen and decide for yourself....



Finally, there are a bunch of new songs that I've heard over the past week so here's a list, check them out if you'd like...

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment