VIDEO PREMIERE: The Wire

FINALLY! The album that I thought would never come out - Haim have been busy. They have finally set a release date for their debut record "Days Are Gone" for the 30th of September. And they're spoiling us now by giving us this video for their latest single "The Wire"....



One of my favourite videos  of the year so far. I love the Haim girls. They have such a quality sense of humour and it's awesome how they really brought it across in this video. I haven't laughed about a video like this since Foo Fighters early videos to be honest - this is a very huge compliment in my book. This has definitely revitalised my excitement for Haim's record after their quiet couple of months. Roll on September....

PS: Today Drenge streamed their debut album on The Guardian's website here - I have yet to listen to it as I want to wait until the release date on the 19th of August but I have no doubts that it's awesome. AND Wayward Daughter posted a new cover that you can listen to right here.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment