PREMIERE NIGHT...

Well a couple of songs have just received their first air-plays on BBC Radio 1 and The Swellers have also recently released a new track so let's just talk about these song premieres...

First up..


ARCTIC MONKEYS - ONE FOR THE ROAD



ahusdksfkjfslksldjads JUST LET IT BE SEPTEMBER 9TH ALREADY! This is about the 6th song that I've heard from this upcoming record ("AM") and there's just only so much teasing a person can take! Arctic have gone all out with the riffs on this album it would seem. Every single track brings a riff more catchy than the last and I just know I'm going to be singing the words "hoo hoo one for the road" for the next month. Another banger from the Sheffield lads - have a listen to their Radio 1 interview here.


YOU ME AT SIX - LIVED A LIE


Aaaaand another song that I'm in love with. It's actually so nice to have YMAS back. No matter how many people are going to completely disagree with me, I can't lie and say that they aren't a great pop rock band. This song has actually made me really excited to hear what else they're putting out next. In the video Josh does seem a bit awkward in the first 45 seconds but after that the video's pretty cool too. 


THE SWELLERS - SHOULD


The Swellers always just make me happy. Another awesome pop punk band getting ready to release another awesome record to follow up their previous awesome record - "Good For Me". As simple as that really. They released another single from this record last week which you can listen to here.


PS: Arctic Monkeys also premiered another new song on Xfm earlier tonight called "I Want It All"... Have a listen to that track here.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment