Albums Out Next Week...

New month, new music! In case you missed the records that were released last week to round us up in September you can check those out here. Now, here's a list of all the record that you can expect this week...




JOAN JETT & THE BLACKHEARTS - UNVARNISHED
Definitely the album that I'm most excited to listen to this week. Over 30 years of music and Joan Jett is still coming out with awesome records. Her/their sound is just timeless and hopefully there'll be a few more records from them yet! This actually comes out today, so get your hands on it - you won't regret it.







MILEY CYRUS - BANGERZ
Judging by the title alone, I already feel like I'm not going to enjoy this album at all. On the other hand, out of her two singles "We Can't Stop" and "Wrecking Ball", I must admit that the latter is a pretty catchy song. However, if the album continues along the same thread as her song "We Can't Stop" I will definitely not be impressed. I suppose that I'll have to see on the 4th of October


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment