VIDEO PREMIERES

A couple of new videos have been released in the past 24 hours and so I'll share my thoughts, but before that feel free to check out the other videos released this past week here.

RIHANNA - POUR IT UP
Now I really liked this song on her latest record when I heard it. However, this video really doesn't do it justice. The whole thing just seems extremely forced. With this whole "twerking" craze now heightened by Miley Cyrus, it was only a matter of time before somebody tried to take it overboard. I was pretty indifferent about the whole matter but after seeing this video I think it's officially been done to death. Other than that, I do still like the song and Rihanna looks nice in the video...




PALMA VIOLETS - RATTLESNAKE HIGHWAY
These guys! I wasn't expecting a new video or anything from them anytime so soon so this video did come as a shock to me. Not my favourite song on the record but a quality song nonetheless. The video is pretty cool too - a great reminder or rather an example of how electric their live shows are, and just in time for their new tour! Check it out below...
 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment