Albums Out Next Week...

From a huge number of releases last week (which you can check out here) to only a few this week. Oh well, I suppose that it's quality not quantity right?




LADY GAGA - ARTPOP
I actually can't lie, I've really been looking forward to this record since hearing "Applause". However, I never know what to expect from Lady Gaga, even though I liked "Applause" the rest of this record could be an absolute debacle, or it could be incredible. I suppose I'll have to see later on today.






THE KILLERS - DIRECT HITS
Well not exactly new music but it'll be a good album nonetheless. Including hits like "When You Were Young", "Human" and of course "Mr Brightside". Packing 10 years worth of absolute bangers into one album is no easy task but at least I know that I'll enjoy every bit of this record. Have a listen of this today.





YOUTH MAN - BAD WEATHER
Since seeing/discovering them last month (here) I've probably become one of their biggest fans. Since hearing about the release of this EP I've been keeping an eye out for it and the time has finally come. I'll definitely be picking up a copy of this on the 17th of November and if you like great punk music, I'd suggest picking up a copy (or several) too.




As well as remembering these great artists today, I should hope that we all take a couple of minutes out of our day today to hold soldiers past, present and future in deep consideration. Lest we forget.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment