Song Of The Day

Since hearing it at about 1am today I haven't stopped thinking about it. This might just be my favourite song that these two have put out to date! If not that, it's definitely in my top 3...

WAYWARD DAUGHTER - The Letter


This song is simply beautiful. When I clicked on the link this morning I don't know what I was expecting to hear but it definitely wasn't this. Lydia's vocals on this track gave me goosebumps and Becky's guitar playing sounds gorgeous (particularly love the chords at around 2:20). I don't know, this song is just very special - not an ordinary ballad. I love the feeling and the meaning behind it, lyrics are wonderful. I think this just might mark a turning point for Wayward Daughter and it would seem that most of their many fans agree...

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment