5 Minutes...

This is officially my 300th post since starting this blog and as a way of commemoration I thought I'd do something a little bit different... 300 seconds is the equivalent of 5 minutes and so I'm going to run through a few of my favourite 5 minute songs over the past few years...


ALEXISONFIRE - ROUGH HANDS
I wish that I hadn't gotten into these guys so late because I would've loved to have seen them tour. Good song, good album...

 


FOO FIGHTERS - THESE DAYS
I couldn't help but get a bit of Foo in there. I guarnatee this chorus will be in your head for the entire day after listening to this. FANTASTIC record.



THE FLAMING LIPS - ONE MORE ROBOT/SYMPATHY 3000-21
This song has just such a chilled vibe as does a lot of The Flaming Lips' other material but yeah this is definitely a stand-out track for me...



B.O.B. - GHOST IN THE MACHINE
A fantastic track on an even better debut. Even though I think that B.o.B peaked with this album, he still has some bangers and this is definitely one of them.

  


THE EDMUND FITZGERALD - TWO BROKE KIDS BIKES
Even though they didn't make it too big before they broke up and Foals was formed I really liked their stuff, this one of my favourite tracks of the few that I could find...

TWO BROKE KIDS BIKES


DINOSAUR JR. - WATCH THE CORNERS
The song that actually got me interested in them, all it took was a mere 5 minutes. Brilliant song by a brilliant band. The video's not half bad either.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment