NEW NOISE

Been a lot of new sounds and visuals this week. To be honest, there has been a lot of new stuff this whole month! Let's see what we have...

YOUNG THE GIANT - Crystallized
A friend of mine introduced me to this band earlier this year and if I'm honest, since then I haven't really listened to them much or kept up with what they were doing but after this video/single, I may need to start keeping a better eye out...


SAM SMITH - Money On My Mind
Being nominated for BBC's Sounds Of 2014 longlist, I'm keeping close tabs on Sam Smith and he just keeps stepping up to the plate. He's also just won a brit award - see why...


HEIGHTS - The Noble Lie
I saw these guys live a long while back supporting Architects and I remember liking them then, but after listening to this song I'm not all that hyped about them. Not a bad instrumental at all, I just don't like the guys scream that much...



SAINT RAYMOND - Young Blood (Kele Okereke Remix)
I wrote about the original track on here a few weeks ago and just a couple of days ago Saint Raymond posted this remix by Bloc Party's very own Kele Okereke. It's rare that you find remixes that are on par with the original, check it out...


WE ARE THE IN CROWD - The Best Thing (That Never Happened)
With the title of their sophomore album released, things are moving pretty quick for WATIC right now. I'm definitely ready to hear some new material from them having been a tiny bit disappointed with Tonight Alive's sophomore. Check this tune out...



PIXIES - Another Toe In The Ocean
There has been a lot of drama for Pixies recently with the dismissal of latest bassist Kim Shattuck, the new addition of bassist Paz Lenchantin and also the Field Day headliner announcement, I'm surprised they had time to shoot and release a new music video...




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment