Beyoncé.

Not sure that I need to say much else than the title of this post to be honest but for those of you who are still out of the loop, let me elaborate...

Beyoncé released a new self-titled album today, without even a warning or a whisper, she made a 14 track album available worldwide on iTunes as if merely on a whim. And not only that, she announced that the album is actually a "visual album". 14 songs. 17 videos...




Each of the videos is available to preview here. We all knew that Beyoncé was incredible but my goodness is this an extraordinary feat. I am yet to listen to the full album but she may have just released it in time to make it on to my top albums of 2013 list later this month. Queen Bey has most definitely arrived. Bow Down.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment