THE BAND WAGON

I've been a little bit inactive since Christmas so I thought it was time that I hopped back on the band wagon and talked about some of the new music that I've heard since then...

METRONOMY - I'm Aquarius
Since being announced as headliners for Field Day and also being put on the bill for Reading & Leeds Festivals in 2014 Metronomy have obviously been busy. Their latest single is pretty interesting, I'm still unsure as to whether I like it or not yet. Here's the new video that they shot for it...



DISCLOSURE - Voices
I did really like this song when I first heard it on the album. However, I can't say that this video made me like it any more - to be honest the video is just extremely strange. I wasnt really sure what to say or do after watching it. I still love the song though...



BOMBAY BICYCLE CLUB - It's Alright Now
I literally only just heard this song earlier today! I had no idea that Bombay had even put out a new one. As always, it is a gem. Just can't decide which one I like better now - this song or "Carry Me"? I am just super stoked for this record...

 


Here are a few of the other new tunes that I've heard or been sent over the past few days... enjoy!


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment