Albums Out Next Week...

There aren't many new records coming out this week at all but there were a few good ones last week (here) and there is set to be quite a few good'uns next week. Either way, it's quality not quantity at the end of the day. Here's what you can get your hands on over the next few days...



WE ARE THE IN CROWD - WEIRD KIDS
I'm actually really excited to have a listen to this record. After listening to and ferociously overplaying their debut album Best Intentions it's been a long 3 years to wait for the follow up so I'm expecting good things when I listen to it on the 18th of February. Hopefully the wait until the next album won't feel like such a long one.




I KILLED THE PROM QUEEN - BELOVED
Of I Killed The Prom Queen's entire discography I only have their split record with Parkway Drive and I thought it was alright, maybe slightly underwhelming. Nonetheless, speaking as someone who has never actually heard a full record of theirs yet I can't really say how I feel about them yet. I'll just have to get my hands on the album on the 18th of February to finalise my opinion of them.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment