ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW JUICE

A band that I'd actually not heard of until recently when I saw them support Loom here, but I'm seriously glad that I found out about them. It would seem that a lot of good music is coming out of Birmingham lately and these guys in my opinion are definitely ones to watch. Check out their new music video/single...

JUICE - Sugar


 


They've got a bit of a Temples or even Peace-esque sound about them.  I'm really hoping that they are able to get a record out by summer time because they're giving off some summery vibes - who knows, they might even make it onto a few summer festival line-ups this year? Like I said, watch this space.

PS: For all those celebrating Valentine's Day today - Happy Valentine's Day to you, here's a song for you to enjoy. For all of those boycotting today, here's a song for you to enjoy.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment