ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW SBTRKT

After an eventful few festival appearances these past couple of months, SBTRKT has had some really exciting announcements,the biggest of which is the release of his sophomore album Wonder Where We Land out on the 22nd of September. Featuring Sampha, Ezra Koenig, Jessie Ware, Koreless, A$AP Ferg, Warpaint, Denai Moore, Raury and Ramona Lisa. This will be without a doubt, a record to behold. Until this release date, we have this new song with Vampire Weekend's Ezra Koenig to enjoy...

SBTRKT - NEW DORP. NEW YORK (feat. Ezra Koenig)



I feel like this second album will sound quite a bit different to his debut self titled album from 2011. However, I definitely don't think this will be a bad thing, I just wonder if I'll like it as much. Either way I love this track - it's pretty different from what I was expecting but to be honest it's just different in general and I think that that is why I like it so much. SBTRKT has also announced a Brixton headline date for the 2nd of October, if it's anything like his headline show at Shepherd's Bush a couple of years ago here, then you're definitely going to want to get a hold of tickets when they go on sale.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment