ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW SAM SMITH

King of ballads right now! Sam Smith is killing it at the moment with his sultry high vocals seranading us on various slow jams and some dance tracks. Yesterday he gave us a new ballad to overplay for the next couple of months...

SAM SMITH - I'm Not The Only One



I think that I like this song better than "Stay With Me". However, my judgement might be skewed by the fact that I've heard the latter far too many times for my liking since its release. I'm sure that once the radio sinks it's claws into this one, it'll all be a different story. Either way, this is a really good song. I love how simple all of Sam's song songs are, sometimes that's not a good thing but for Sam it works. Excited to see what direction he takes his follow-up album in and how it will be received by the listeners.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment