Gamechangers Series

Recently I'd been thinking a lot about the albums that I could just listen to for the rest of my life. You know... the timeless albums that you would expect to play to your children someday. The albums that impact you in a way that you would never be able to explain to anyone else so you just want them to experience it for themselves.

Well I've decided that in order to do just that, I'll start talking about why I love them so much. "Gamechangers" will be a series of reviews of the records that I feel either "changed the game" so to speak, or simply changed my life. As well as this applying to older, more classic records, I will also be reviewing some fairly current albums that have had the same effect. Who knows, the year is far from over - could be some gamechangers yet to come?! Either way, you get the idea, I hope that some of the reviews will encourage you to have a listen to these albums if you haven't already!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment