VIDEO PREMIERE: Hunger Of The Pine

After the departure of their bassist Gwil Sainsbury earlier this year, I had no idea how long it would be before the band started putting out new music again, but Alt-J are right back at it, not wasting much time at all. After hearing another great new single "Left Hand Free" last week, I am ready for much more! Here's what they've come forward with...

ALT-J - HUNGER OF THE PINE



I'll just start by saying, Nabil can do no wrong! This video is brilliant - it is no easy challenge to make the viewer feel so much in under 4 minutes, I was definitely not ready for all of that. This video enhances the song tenfold. Great song and it has definitely made me extremely excited for their sophomore album. Their debut An Awesome Wave was so amazing that I'll genuinely be surprised if they top it, so great in fact that I named it my number one album in 2012 here. Let's see how they do over the next few months, however, until then I will be enjoying this song/video over and over again.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment