New Discoveries: Lulu James

Another new discovery, found via the likes of Facebook. As I was scrolling down my news feed, Lulu James came up as a suggestion. Although I don't always, I decided to click on the ad this time. The first that it came up with - "Closer" - I wasn't too sure about. It got quite annoying after a little while but I had a listen to another song, which I liked A LOT more...

LULU JAMES - Sweetest Thing



I really liked this song. It was stuck in my head for a couple of days after just the first listen! Although fairly repetitive (hence the catchy nature), I like the tone of it and her voice is quite unique - slightly old school. I'll be interested to see if I will like an entire album of hers when she eventually drops her debut. However, for now, I will just continue to enjoy this song along with a few others of hers, like "Beautiful People" (another really nice song).

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment