VIDEO PREMIERE: Comeback

It just seems like as the weeks go on I love Ella Eyre more and more. Her more recent single "If I Go" was in my head consistently for about a month and now it would seem I have something new to both watch and listen to...

ELLA EYRE - Comeback



In terms of the song - looove! On one hand, it's the generic break-up, "I'm over him" type of song BUT on the other hand, it's so sassy you can forgive it. The video however, from the beginning you can see that it's not just the song that's the typical break-up type but also the video! The scene where she's caught her boyfriend cheating and is singing through his house is very "Cry Me A River" and pretty much every other scene afterwards has been seen in one or two other videos. Assuming that this was the intention then it's a very well shot video and despite the unfortunate situation it's quite a feel good video (my favourite part is when she throws the drink at him). This debut album will be brilliant!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment