Song Of The Day

So this actually happened... I'd heard whisperings about it for a little while but the fact that this collaboration actually happened makes me happy every time I think about it. Time to get stupidly excited...

BEYONCE - ***Flawless Remix (feat. Nicki Minaj)


THIS MAKES ME SO HYPED! Who would've thought that this track could become more brilliant?! Every time I listen to this song it makes me feel like I can take over the world. Nicki's verse is awesome and as always, majorly quotable - also love the Outkast sample just before it. Then of course Beyoncé drops the less than subtle elevator reference even amidst the rumours about her "rocky marriage" and just as the dust was beginning to settle over the Solange incident, she gives the world one more thing to make noise about. I will be playing this song everyday for the next few days without a doubt - more bonus tracks please Beyoncé!!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment