ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW FOO FIGHTERS

Every time I write that blog title, I'm happier than the last. I think I could get used to new Foo Fighters music every Friday! Foo Fighters are releasing a new single every week alongside their new eight part TV series Sonic Highways (which premieres in the UK on Channel 4 this Sunday). Last week it was the absolute corker of an opening track - "Something From Nothing", and now this...

FOO FIGHTERS - The Feast And The Famine

 


We're only two songs in and I already feel like this album might just be one of my favourite Foo Fighters albums. I am absolutely loving this! Super catchy song. To be honest, right now I think my favourite thing about it is the drum track. Taylor is killing it - really fun part to play. As different as it is from the previous track it's still very much Foo Fighters - the last 10 seconds reminded me a little bit of the intro to "Wattershed". If you haven't already pre-ordered the album out on the 10th of November what are you doing?! Click here.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment