FREE MUSIC FRIDAY

I don't know about anyone else but, Christmas is coming soon and I'm trying to save my money. So what better way to start than to get awesome new (and old) music for FREE?!



LAYLA - I've actually written about LAYLA a bunch of times before (here and here) but now she's about to release a new EP - Weightless - and has kindly given us the single "For You" for free here! I've had this on repeat since it graced my iTunes - fabulous song.








SPRING OFFENSIVE - Following their split earlier this month, Spring Offensive have now released every single thing they've put out to date all for FREE!! What kind of madness?! I'd advise that you jump on it while it's there. Here you go.








SKIES COLLIDE - I saw this band pop up on Twitter and was obviously drawn to the whole "female fronted pop rock band" so I gave them a listen. Their song "Fade (Only If You Let It)" was instrumentally very good. The vocals were a bit weak at points BUT I like them nonetheless. Download the free EP - Tomorrow's Too Far - here.






ARIZONA - I found this band a few days ago. I can't actually remember how but I heard their song "Black Hart" and it was awesome!! Love the video, and they have huge potential. I look forward to hearing more from them but until then get their EP - The Hunter, The Gatherer - for free here.





WOLF ALICE - Yay! I've made my love for Wolf Alice no secret and I also happen to love their latest EP - Creature Songs. Luckily for everyone, they've made the song "Storms" from it, available for free! If you haven't already listened to the EP download this song here.





NOTHING BUT THIEVES - This band popped up on Facebook in the "Sponsored" section recently a few times. When I finally decided to click on it I was actually shocked. They sounded very different to what I'd expected them to sound like. However, they still sound great. I'm happy with this new discovery. Have a listen to "Last Orders" for free here.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment