ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW PVRIS

Ahead of the release of their debut album White Noise on the 4th of November, PVRIS have just provided the interwebs with this gem of a title track...

PVRIS - White Noise



Another old "new discovery" of mine here and I couldn't be more glad that I get the chance to write about their new music. In honesty, their single "My House" is probably still my favourite from the upcoming record but this is still a fantastic electro-ballad. A friend of mine recently told me that Blake Harnage produced their album and suddenly everything made sense - they do sound a lot like VERSA (or VersaEmerge post Figure It Out)... Maybe that's why I like them so much. Either way, I know that this is going to be a huge addition to what is already set up to be a fantastically musical November.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment