ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW FOO FIGHTERS

ALL RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSEEEEEEEE!!! Foo Fighters are most certainly back with a bang! I definitely think that this is the most excited that I've been for an album all year! Here's the first single from their upcoming eighth album - Sonic Highways.

FOO FIGHTERS - Something From Nothing



With their eight part HBO series (also entitled Sonic Highways) coming out in the US today, this is a great way to introduce it. The first of eight songs on the record sheds some light on what we might be able to expect from the rest of the album. The reason I say "might" is because you can never be certain of anything when it comes to Foo Fighters. They always have fresh tricks up their sleeves and I feel like there'll be an abundance of them surrounding this release. A brilliantly produced song with a huge build. I'll be listening to this record for years and years to come. The only thing I might change about the song is to make the bass a liiittle bit heavier. Other than that, pretty damn fantastic intro. All I can say is welcome back Foo Fighters!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment