Song Of The Day

Have you ever fallen in love with a song so much that when people ask you about it your head just fills up with words and joy and you can't get out more than just an excited, feeble squeal? That's basically how I feel about this song. I have too many things to say about it but before I do, give it a listen...

A DAY TO REMEMBER - End Of Me



I actually reviewed this entire album here earlier this year but it wasn't until last week that I realised just how good of a song this was. I was channel surfing and ended up on Kerrang - after a few great songs, "End Of Me" came on. I genuinely think that this music video made me love the song even more. It's one of those music videos that I'd actually like to see made into a film. The chorus is humungous! The progression is fabulous. Easily one of the best songs on the album, if not the best.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment