Albums Out This Week...

So we've hit the final week of November and it seems that girls reign supreme this week. I'm sure there are a few men releasing albums this week but these are the few that I particularly have my eye on...



SEPTEMBER GIRLS - VENEER EP
After seeing them support PINS last year, I haven't heard too much from September Girls since so to find out that they're releasing a new EP makes me feel like I should actually start getting back into them again. I expect this to be a great listen. Have a listen later today (the 24th of November).






BEYONCÉ - BEYONCÉ: PLATINUM EDITION
The album that already managed to cause a gigantic amount of commotion this year. Beyoncé's spontaneous, secret and flawlessly revealed fifth record made huge waves in the music world upon it's release and now it's back with 10 live performances, a 2015 calendar, 4 new remixes and two new songs here. Grab a hold of the improved record later today.






RICK ROSS - HOOD BILLIONAIRE
A big force in the Rap/R&B world right now and Rick Ross is back with his seventh album in eight years! That's pretty darn good if you ask me. In my opinion his music is pretty hit and miss but I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few jams on this new record. Shout out to all the pear later today.





PARAMORE - PARAMORE: DELUXE EDITION
And lastly another new and improved re-release. Paramore's fourth studio album is back again but now with 8 live tracks, 2 bonus tracks, 1 studio demo, and a new version of "Hate To See Your Heart Break" featuring Joy Williams. Another record for you to grab today to start the week off well.




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment