VIDEO PREMIERE: Money Power Fame

BROCO ARE BACK!! And definitely with a bang! It feels like way too long since I've heard any new tracks from these boys and I've started to miss them. Thank God they dropped this awesome new track, now I just need the rest of the album....

DON BROCO - Money Power Fame



I've already watched the video about three times in the past 10 minutes. In terms of the video, it's very cool, to be honest it's just very broco. Simple but effective. Even with the song's insane instrumental the video still manages to make me more hyped when listening. In terms of the song, this is HUGE. The first 2 seconds did sound a little like "Here We Go" but either way - Rob and Tom's vocals are a match made in heaven. Great vocals, brilliant riffs - it's just nice to see that the lads still have it. Their debut Priorities was damn near perfect, but I think this next album could definitely be a contender.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment