New Discoveries: Goodbye Stranger

Thank goodness for social media eh?! The lads in Goodbye Stranger sent through their latest track on Twitter for me to check out, but before I say anything about it, have a listen below...

GOODBYE STRANGER - Cave



This was not the kind of track I expected to hear. The instrumental particularly caught my attention - dreamy synths over a simple but contagious beat, and their attention to detail, all came together to make one awesome jam. Yes. This song really reminded me of Trophy Wife actually, specifically "Like No Other". Naturally, after listening to this I searched the interwebs to see what else I could have a listen to, but found out that this is only their first studio single! That made it that much better in my eyes. When they say "start as you mean to go on", this is what they're talking about. There's huge potential here and I can't wait to hear more from them. Keep an eye out for this four-piece, if you can catch them live in these early stages, don't miss your chance. Who knows, you might not get to see them play smaller venues for too long...

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment