Song Of The Day

With Christmas fast approaching and the time to choose my top seven albums of the year coming up, I have been listening back over a lot of my favourite records released over the past 12 months. Amidst the listening, I came across this gem...

BRODY DALLE - Blood In Gutters



Brody is just so badass! Such a simple song, yet so good. It just bursts into this intense chorus that immediately makes you want to jump up and down. I can already imagine how great this would be live. To be honest, this entire record is one that I feel was simply meant for the stage. Josh Homme and Brody Dalle are officially my favourite rock couple right now - musical geniuses. I'm really looking forward to hearing a follow up album to this, and fingers crossed another UK tour will be announced next year. This record is definitely going to get overplayed by me again before the end of 2014, so glad I dug it up again.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment