VIDEO PREMIERE: In N Out

Well well well, Dutch Uncles are back with the first single and music video from their upcoming record O Shudder out on the 23rd of February. I don't know if I can even wait that long to be honest...

DUTCH UNCLES - In N Out



This song reminds me of Wild Beasts quite a bit, and it's probably one of the catchiest songs that I've heard all year.  I'm really excited for this record to drop because after this track I definitely feel like it'll be the kind of album I could listen to for a long while without getting tired. In terms of the video, it is a little bit bland I suppose but I like how 'clean' it looks. I did feel like I understood the video a little more after reading this note about the concept - "...lead singer, Duncan Wallis playing "the role of the traveler from the future who is dreaming of a female spirit who eventually expels him from the comfort and thrill of the ‘Orbus’, leaving him alone, never to return." This definitely made things a little clearer. Also, Duncan's dancing in the video (and generally in life) is brilliant - would definitely love to see this band again in the new year.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment