VIDEO PREMIERE: Heroine

Just as I spoke about The Night VI not releasing any albums a couple of days ago here, they've now given me the first video I've seen of them since discovering them with "Thinking Of You". Check out their latest video now...

THE NIGHT VI - Heroine




They released the teaser for this video in November last year so it's been a long time coming! I'd definitely say it was worth the wait though - awesome song and cool video. I am just 100% ready for this full length debut!! Hopefully the release of this new music video/single is an indication that it's coming out at some point soon?! Either way, I should know by now that it's best not to rush a good thing so I'll let this gem emerge in it's own time. If you live near by and you're not busy, catch their show with OSCA in London at The Lexington on the 20th of February. You can get tickets here for £6.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment