APOLOGIES

I definitely owe an apology and a bit of an explanation! So sorry that I haven't posted in over a month - with exams going on the posts were slowing down, I wasn't really making it to shows and as part of my course at University I had to search for an internship. Which brings me to my reason for not posting - I'm currently working an internship in Australia!

I'll be here for 6 months so posts are going to be a little bit slower until I get back to the UK but I already have some shows lined up, a plethora of amazing albums (released and unreleased) and a surprising amount of new discoveries! Will attempt to get them out as quickly as possible so please bear with me.

If you like looking at pictures of cities and landscapes, feel free to take a look at my Instagram. I'll be updating while I'm away. Hope you're all having fun in the music world! Greetings from Oz...


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment