NEW NOISE

New tracks have been coming out of the woodwork this week. Dog Is Dead actually just released a new EP Fast Food and Jagwar Ma remixed Foals' "Mountain At My Gates". That's all just the tip of the iceberg though...

DIIV - Dopamine
DIIV have actually had this their live setlists since 2014, so I did have the privilege of catching it live at Field Day earlier this year here. In terms of the studio version, I feel like this is definitely a better live track - awesome summer, festival, surfer rock track. It's not a huge change from the tracks on their debut but I can't wait to hear this new record in full! I'm hoping for many more levels on this new DIIV record.



HALF MOON RUN - Turn Your Love
I feel like I've been waiting for this forever and it was worth the wait for sure. This track is pretty different from their debut material but in much better ways - bigger and fuller sound. Definitely more suited for the larger audience's they're sure to gain with this upcoming record (out on the 23rd of October). Gah, I'm so excited to see this band back again.




LOWER THAN ATLANTIS - Get Over It
Unlike Half Moon Run, I wasn't actually expecting anything new from LTA any time soon, but the boys are just too good to us! Mike Duce continues to be inspired and bang out new tunes, despite the band's hectic schedule only just starting to slow down (or so I thought).  I like this new one - a touch different to their other material, but still packs just as much of a punch...



NAUGHTY BOY - Runnin' (Lose It All)
Naughty Boy sure knows how to get a good feature artist. You must have big connections to get Beyonce on a track but he's done it, and done it well might I add. This is a big tune - sounds a lot like a Rudimental beat. I'm excited to see what Naughty Boy does with his new record. Maybe even Emeli Sande will come out of hiding.



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment