HELLO

After coming back from a little break myself I thought it apt to start with a post about this absolute beauty...

ADELE - Hello

 

It's been a long time coming but my oh my was it worth the wait! For a second I was beginning to think we'd heard the last of Adele and then here she is with an album set to drop in less than a month!! Very strong song to lead with and as expected the vocals are divine. Whilst the instrumental stays quite back-of-mind and simple, this actually adds to the song. The first thing I said after hearing this song was "what a beautiful human being". Adele has truly mastered the art of bearing her soul through song. I actually don't even think this will end up being the strongest song on the record so I'm excited to hear what's to come.It's come out just in time to potentially make it onto my "Albums of the year" list in December. I suppose all that's left to say is roll on the 20th of November!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment