Song Of The Day

The guitar riff to this song has been stuck in my head ALL DAY! Consider that a warning - this song will be wedged in your head and this is by no means a bad thing. It is a song by one of my more recent discoveries - MØ. She is a singer/songwriter. Her voice is very Lana Del Rey-esque but something about her music and style is very unique. Hopefully more people will catch on to this and start realising her talent because this girl really knows what she's doing...

MØ - Maiden


She hasn't yet released a full length album or even an EP but believe me, when she does I am definitely getting my hands on that. She currently only has 3 singles out (that I know of) and has recently released a music video for her single "Glass". I would definitely advise that you give her stuff a look. :)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment