Song Of The Day

I discovered this band a while ago and they really shocked and confused me at first, but at the same time they intrigued me... so of course I wikipedia-ed them. They are a Reggae Rock band from Newport, Wales. Considering that I only found out about them early last year and they apparently formed in 1998 that's pretty poor on my part. But nonetheless, I jumped on the bandwagon, got a hold of their record "Union Black" and absolutely rinsed their song "Warning" from it. Have you guessed who it is yet? Haha, well after overplaying that, I didn't really listen to them at all, but earlier today my iPod was on shuffle and this song came on...

Skindred - Cut Dem


This song just puts a smile on my face. They would be absolutely immense live! Such a unique sound, my goodness. This song has been in my head all day, and I think I may start rinsing the album all over again! I love it when I rediscover old music... enjoy :)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment