Song Of The Day

I started listening to DIIV a few months ago and this was the first song of theirs that I heard and so when I eventually got the album this was the song to get the most plays. After overplaying it a bit I listened to it earlier today and remembered why I liked it so much...

DIIV - Doused


As soon as I heard this intro I knew that I'd like this band - they just mesh together so well. The shoegaze-y vocals on this track are a big part of what makes it so listenable. Don't get me wrong the instrumental is bangin' but there's something about the vocals that are just so chill and captivating. This is probably still my favourite song from the record ("Oshin") and I look forward to seeing them live at some point soon. 

PS: DIIV is pronounced "dive".

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment