Albums Out Next Week...

There were lots of new releases last week (which you can have a look at here) and now that we're coming up to the last week of September, there are still a few gems to be released. I'm just psyched to see what October will hold for us! But until then...



CHVRCHES - THE BONES OF WHAT YOU BELIEVE
If I'm completely honest, I really don't think I'm going to get my hands on this album. Despite the hype and love for them I just cannot get on board. I got their EP "Recover" and listened through it a couple of times and the only track I actually enjoyed a little bit was the title track. Then I saw them live at Latitude and still I wasn't that convinced. I'll have to Spotify it on the 23rd of September.





DRAKE - NOTHING WAS THE SAME
Started from the bottom now we're here! Drake's just about ready to release his fourth album and they actually just keep getting better (although "Thank Me Later" was hugely underrated). I am definitely excited to hear what this fourth record sounds like. This record is guaranteed to be full of serious beats. Grab the album on the 24th of September.






JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE - THE 20/20 EXPERIENCE 2 OF 2
Ever listened to an album and wished that it wouldn't end? Well, here's the rest of Justin's "The 20/20 Experience" released in March. After rinsing his single from this record (part two) "Take Back The Night", if this song is anything to go by this part may actually have the potential to be better than the first! I'll decide for sure on the 27th of September.




HAIM - DAYS ARE GON
FINALLY! The Haim sisters are giving us a full length record. After the long wait; overplaying their EP "Forever" since seeing them live in December last year and just listening to the few singles that they've come out with since then, I finally get to hear 11 songs of goodness all on one CD! I'll definitely be picking this up on the 30th of September.





NELLY - M.O.
I honestly didn't even know that Nelly still made music. I'm kind of upset that he does because I really think that he's passed his time. But I suppose I can't write him off before I've even heard any of his newer material. I'll definitely find out if I'm right about him on the 30th of September.







DIZZEE RASCAL - THE FIFTH
And finally, we have Dizzee rounding up the month with his bass filled album. This album is guaranteed to be full of club bangers (that you may or may not have already heard at clubs/parties). Ready to become a 'bassline junkie' on the 30th of September.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment