VIDEO PREMIERES

There've been a lot of new videos being released over the past couple of days - all really quite different, but each of them interesting in their own ways. Check them out here...


TONIGHT ALIVE - COME HOME
This is a really cool video. At first I was wondering what on earth was going on in the house with the movers and Jenna throwing things at them, but as the video progressed I started to get the picture. Very creative concept and I like the addition of a little bit of humour and light-heartedness to it. I still think that I like their video for "Lonely Girl" better but, it's a pretty tough choice! Maybe I have to watch this one a little more...


TINIE TEMPAH - CHILDREN OF THE SUN (FEAT. JOHN MARTIN)
I really like this song - the hook is quality! Tinie is probably my favourite British rapper at the moment and just one of my favourite rappers in general right now if I'm honest. This video is beautifully shot and the concept is really interesting. However, I did not like the ending to the video at all, I think it's really cheesy, but each to their own...



THIS WILD LIFE - ROOTS AND BRANCHES
This Wild Life do enjoy their "in the studio/live recording" type of videos. I do kind of hope that they'll step out of this comfort zone soon and actually put out a conceptual music video, but until then, this will definitely do. I really like this song - it's probably my favourite of their more recent releases. I'm not actually sure if this is leading to a full length album or anything but I guess we'll just have to wait and see...



ZEDD - STAY THE NIGHT (FEAT. HAYLEY WILLIAMS)
The creme de la creme of this week's releases in my opinion. You can never go wrong having Hayley Williams feature in your song/video - she is just gorgeous (voice and all). This video in general is pretty artistic and really creative actually! I think seeing the behind the scenes video of it prior to watching it made me appreciate its' originality a bit more. Zedd - he's a clever lad this one!



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment