VIDEO PREMIERE: Lovers In The Parking Lot

Ever since making her instagram public last week (@saintrecords) Solange has posted a few stills from this video here and there and I've just been counting down the days - and it's finally here!! As of a couple of hours ago, this beauty has been online...

Solange - Lovers In The Parking Lot


Now I don't normally do three posts in one day but I just had to share this video - Solange is something else! As expected this video is aesthetically stunning. Solange herself looks gorgeous but the cinematography is what takes the video from being good to being fabulous. The song is also one of my favourites from her "True EP" and so I was already excited to see this.

When I showed my brother this video he said "I don't get it" and I said "You don't have to get it - it looks great, it sounds great, just appreciate that haha". I think in this instance that's all you can do. Behind all the funky clothes, flashing lights, pretty colours and Solange's groovy dance moves is an awesome song and the video doesn't overshadow this in any way it actually enhances it. Top video from Ms. Knowles...

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment