Throwback Thursday: M.I.A.

I've always thought that M.I.A. awesome but after watching this video for the first time it was cemented. She is so badass and over the years, this song, amongst many others of hers, have become anthems of my life and hopefully they'll continue to be...

M.I.A. - Bad Girls

 


This is easily one of the coolest videos I have ever seen. Watching this video again for the first time in ages yesterday, I felt just as excited about it as I was the first time I saw it. M.I.A. is a true artist, she does what she wants, puts out brilliant bodies of work that she likes, and doesn't care about the consequences... I love it! This is a great song and you can find many others on her Matangi album. So excited to hopefully see her live this summer at Glastonbury! The perfect start to the summer...

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment