Song Of The Day

This was actually a pretty recent discovery for me and a great one at that. Whilst listening to some artists on soundcloud, it just continued to play on and this song came up...

SZA - Julia



This song has such a nice vibe. After listening to it I obviously started doing a little bit of digging and found loads more of her songs on her website here from her See.SZA.Run EP. If I'm honest though, I'm actually surprised that she already has so many likes on Facebook - not because of talent just because I hadn't really heard anything about her prior and for some reason expected that others hadn't either. Anyway, I'm glad that she's got this recognition because she has a gorgeous voice! Waiting for this song to be a huge hit in the near future.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment