Albums Out This Week...

So we're coming to the end of November and still the hits are coming at us left, right and centre. We have quite a few big ones out in the next 7 days so keep your eyes peeled because it won't just be these next few available...

 

THE WILDE - YOUNG LIBERTINE EP
After hearing their song "Until Next Time, It's A One Time Thing" I said that I would have to listen to some more of their material because to me they just sounded like another Don Broco. I feel like if Broco sang this song it would pretty much the same. Hopefully this EP will help me separate the two bands a bit. Hitting shelves on the 17th of November.






SAVAGES & BO NINGEN - WORDS TO THE BLIND
Well first of all - I love Savages. Second of all - they've been doing this project with Bo Ningen for a couple of years now and it's always intrigued me. I'm glad that they're bringing out an album for it and not just keeping it live because now my curiousity can be satisfied. Album out on the 17th of November.





VARIOUS ARTISTS - THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY PART 1 OST
Well the film that EVERYONE has been waiting for is finally within reach and now so is the soundtrack. Produced and put together by none other than Lorde herself - this soundtrack has been creating a huge buzz. With an array of absolutely brilliant feature artists... goodness I might even be looking forward to this just as much as the film! Have a listen on the 17th of November.






ONE DIRECTION - FOUR
To be honest, I questioned even writing about this one but I thought that I'd at least give it a chance. The boys have improved I suppose since their inception so some who may not have liked them initially may now be interested. I doubt I'll be able to escape their singles on the radio anyway so for those who would like to give it a gander, the album also comes out on the 17th of November.






NICKELBACK - NO FIXED ADDRESS 
Another controversial band. I honestly really used to like Nickelback in the "How You Remind Me" days so I'm not sure why 80% of the population seems to hate them currently. Either way, I haven't really listened to them since those days so I might have missed all of their big blunders. This will be my chance to catch up on the 18th of November.






DAVID GUETTA - LISTEN
Okay so albums this week has taken an interesting turn but since Calvin Harris dropped his album a couple of weeks ago this must be David Guetta's rebuttal. I really like "Lovers On The Sun (feat. Sam Martin)", it's such a belter. Hopefully the rest of the feature artists on this record can help Guetta out a little bit. Album drops on the 21st of November.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment