VIDEO PREMIERE: Bad Blood

Okay, I actually wasn't going to write about this new video because in the past I have either disliked or been indifferent to all the music that Taylor Swift puts out. I don't really like any of her material but I can't "hate" so to speak because she does what she sets out to do - make catchy radio jams. However, when I saw how many awesome cameos this video had in it I thought I had better check it out...

TAYLOR SWIFT - BAD BLOOD (FEAT. KENDRICK LAMAR)



It's a little bit painful to say it but this video is badass! Man I loved every minute of it and I even like the song! I love Kendrick's contributions to the track, he makes it a little more accessible across different radio stations. I smiled pretty much the whole way through - it was awesome seeing some of my favourite female icons kick butt. Although I still find Taylor Swift herself a little bit awkward she did what she needed to do and the end result was great. I would love to see a behind the scenes video for this actually. Now I know why it's trending. This track is going to blow up like crazy - well played T. Swizzle. *applause*

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment